Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Etsy vacation

Hey there,
You might have noticed all the empty boxes on my blog....they are where my Etsy store links used to be. For the time being, I have put all my Etsy shops into "vacation mode" until my arms start to feel better. My test results came back today for blood work, and everything looked normal, but the Dr. didn't check my iron. Anemia can be a cause of neuropathy, so that needs to be looked at yet. At least I don't have type 2 diabetes. I am grateful for that. So, until I can do more typing, writing, packing sold items, and driving them to the post office with less pain, I am closing up shop. I am sorry for any inconvenience!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori - just wanted you to know that I was thinking of you...hope you are hanging in there. This is certainly a cruel twist of fate, but I know God has a silver lining in all of this somewhere. I am rooting for and praying for you! :)

Kitties & Cupcakes said...

Thanks Jill. I can use all the prayers I can get. ( :

Pretty Things said...

I'm so sorry about all your health woes. I have constant migraines so I could trade for a day if you want? I do love your jewelry (and own some!) and hope that you can find joy in it again, and get all this mess worked out.

Big hugs (that don't hurt).