Wednesday, December 1, 2010

My poor, neglected blog!

The holiday season has crept up on me, and my to-do list is getting longer each day. This is the first year that I haven't put up my Christmas tree the day after Thanksgiving. In fact, I've decided that this year, we might just do a Christmas wreath instead. Rob is doing a lot of traveling for work, we are planning on going on a cruise, and when looking at the calender, I realized we will barely be here to enjoy a tree. It reminds me of the time in college, when my roomies and I didn't have a tree. We had a large house plant, which we put lights on, and a "Christmas chair." Yes, we decorated that chair!
I finally had to sit down and make a to-do list this morning, to keep me on track. Updating my blog will be the first thing I cross off today. I've had some exciting opportunities pop up recently that will happen in the new year. I will have my artwork and an accompanying article published in one of my favorite magazines, I am sending out two book proposals, we will be purchasing our first home, I will be helping my husband out at his new practice, and I am already setting some New Year goals.
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I will try to post more often on my blog. One of my goals is to get more paintings up on Ebay each week, so hopefully, I will be able to start on that goal very soon. Thanks for stopping in, and here's to a happy & safe holiday season for all!

No comments: