Monday, February 28, 2011

My Article in Somerset Apprentice!


I received my copy of the March 2011 Somerset Apprentice magazine, and it was so exciting to see my work published. I wrote a step-by-step article on how I created my Alice in Wonderland mixed media painting. I am on page 100. I do have the original painting and prints available in my Etsy store, if you are interested. I do have to say, that the photos in my Etsy store are more true to color. The background is more yellow in the magazine, and it is a pea green in person.
I haven't had much creative time lately, as I have started working at my husband's new dental practice. I spend most of my time in back, sterilizing equipment and getting surgical supplies ready. We've also been house shopping, which is stressful, confusing, and exciting...all at the same time. I just finished a black cat painting and will post it soon. I just found out I have the day off, so off to paint I go! Have a super week, and thanks for stopping in!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

If you're trying hard to lose weight then you have to get on this totally brand new custom keto meal plan.

To create this service, licenced nutritionists, personal trainers, and cooks united to develop keto meal plans that are productive, suitable, money-efficient, and satisfying.

From their grand opening in 2019, thousands of people have already remodeled their body and well-being with the benefits a certified keto meal plan can give.

Speaking of benefits; in this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-certified ones given by the keto meal plan.