Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Evil Eye Necklaces and another Flower Pendant Necklace





These will be the last new jewelry pieces for a while, as I am switching into painting mode now. I almost finished a new painting today. Just a wee bit more to do to it tomorrow. I will post pics of the new ones and they are finished, before I send them off to the gallery. In the mean time, I have these 2 new Evil Eye necklaces and a flower pendant necklace with wire wrapped beaded fringe. A new twist on an old favorite. If you have never seen evil eye jewelry before, Google it for an interesting read. They are thought to ward off evil, protect, and bring good luck in many cultures. I just think they look really cool. They kind of have a Lord of the Rings or medieval look to them.
Well, this gal is sleepy, so off to bed with my tired self. Hope you have a great start to your week!

No comments: