Saturday, July 11, 2009

Happy Saturday!

Mine has been happy so far, mainly because I was able to sleep in till 9 am. That pretty much never happens. I usually get up between 6 and 6:30 am every day. We had horribly noisy storms come through our town last night that seemed to go on forever. We had winds over 60mph, hail, constant lightening, and objects blowing around outside. At one point, I was sure there was going to be a tornado or something, so the kitties and I hung out in the bathroom for an hour. It is the innermost room in the house, and the only one without windows. Luckily, besides some downed trees and a couple of near losses of electricity, we pulled through just fine.

I finished a few more pieces of jewelry yesterday, and will post them to my Etsy store on Monday. I sent my order of jewelry and art prints off to the gallery yesterday. You can now find my artwork and jewelry in three different brick & mortar places: Pink Cloud Boutique in NY, Bambi in Philly, and the Rome Arts Consignment Gallery in Rome, GA. I will be sending some actual paintings to Rome eventually. I will be working on those in the next few weeks.

Well, whatever you are doing today, I hope everyone has a safe and happy Saturday. We are off to do some grocery shopping, head to a new library (I am hoping it will have a nice art section...our other libraries don't), and out to eat at the Outback. Rob has a hankering for steak. But then again, when DOESN'T he have a hankering for steak? ( :

No comments: