Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Alice in Wonderland series....Part 2 & 3 White Rabbit & Alice




I've been so busy painting, preparing for Christmas, and keeping the house in order that I haven't posted in a few days. This last weekend, we went to a Cat Show in Vero Beach and we both really enjoyed that. I fell even more in love with hairless Sphynx cats. I think hubby did too. We brought home a new toy for the kitties and they have been fighting over it all week. I got my new camera (an early Christmas present) so I have been learning to use it and installing stuff on the computer for it. I hope to be able to use it for my artwork. My other camera is only good for close ups, which is what I need for my jewelry. I wanted one with enough megapixels to actually be able to print the pics out and have exceptional quality. Currently, I have had to keep all my artwork under 8 X 10 inches for scanning.
I have all my "far away" family's gifts shipped off, Christmas cards are finished, and I only have my husband's gift left. He keeps changing his mind. Santa is growing impatient.
I hope all of you are enjoying the season (and all the many baked treats that come with it!)
Here are my two newest pieces of the White Rabbit and Alice. They, along with the Cheshire Cat are all available as prints in my Etsy store now. Chat with you later!

No comments: