Sunday, December 27, 2009

I survived Christmas!

I survived Christmas, but I am not so sure about my stomach. I ate Godiva chocolates for breakfast on Christmas morning, and that was followed by pumpkin cheesecake...which I have also had for breakfast a few more times! We had a rather quiet Christmas with just the two of us, and went to see Avatar. We watched it in 3D, and the visual effects were wonderful. The plot was somewhat predictable, but a lot of movies are.
Today, I almost broke my new camera by putting the new memory card in wrong, and getting it stuck. I about had a heart attack. So far, it is working fine, and the pictures take and transfer. I am hoping for some opportunities to put it to good use. We have had some icky weather since I got it. It has been pretty cloudy and bleak for Florida, anyway.
Well, I just wanted to pop in and say HI. I do plan on posting the recipe for the pumpkin cheesecakes I made. My husband got the recipe from someone at work. You bake them in foil cups in a muffin tin. I plan on tweaking the recipe and making some chocolate cheesecake ones. Yum! Hope you had a nice Christmas!

No comments: