Friday, December 18, 2009

The rain came down and the floods came up...



Well, we came through with a dry home last night. It is still raining today, so if it gets heavy again, we could have flooding tonight. We do have a tornado watch, but it looks pretty calm outside compared to yesterday's torrential rains and flooding. I am not leaving the house today, as some roads are still bad. I could barely sleep last night because I was still stirred up about driving home through the flood. Just down the street, at least 20 cars were completely ruined by flood waters in a parking lot. Some water was waist deep. I didn't wake up to an alligator on my screened porch, so that made me happy. ( :
On a happier note, I can now offer some of my larger paintings as prints. Here is the first one that is now available. The original is 20" X 16" and the print is 8" X 10". You can find it in my Etsy store, ArtworkByLori.
Have a great weekend! I'll check in later.

No comments: