Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's been a while...

It's been a while since I posted. I didn't realize it had been over a week. I don't even know for sure what managed to suck up so much time, but I know the past week has been very busy, and I feel like I've spent a lot of time on the phone, ordering supplies, painting, cleaning, getting more car repairs, and my most favorite...watching NEW MOON!
I went last night with a gal pal from church, and we had a blast. I couldn't do the midnight showing on Thursday. I don't operate well on little sleep. We really loved the movie, and because we purchased & picked up our tickets ahead of time, everything went very smoothly. We got there an hour before it started and got perfect seats. There was a lot of estrogen in that theater! LOL My friend said it felt like a huge slumber party, only at the movie theater. I think she was right.
This morning I had to get up early to go help with practice for our church's Primary program. The youth, ages 3-11, will be speaking and singing during sacrament meeting. I came home, ate some soup, and ended up napping. Now, I am going to work on my painting for a while and hopefully get it finished by Monday. I need to put together some more jewelry too. Busy, busy.
I hope everyone has had a nice week, and will have a safe and happy Thanksgiving. There are so many things I am thankful for. I'll be sharing my new painting soon. Hope you'll stop by again!

No comments: