Thursday, November 12, 2009

It's the little things you miss....

It has been, what seems like, ages since I've been able to open a window in this house and let in some fresh air. The sticky 90 degree weather finally took a hike (at least for now) and it was in the 60's and cloudy today. I don't mind the clouds, because they keep the heat down. I am happy to report that I did not sweat today. ( :

I am currently working on a new painting titled "Different, but still the same." I've been busy designing and posting on my new blog, Thrifty Artist. I also have something else in the works, but I won't know if it's 100% till tomorrow, so I won't mention it just yet. I am keeping my fingers crossed. I got a Fortune cookie today that said, "He who goes after what he wants, gets it." I hope that comes true.

Well, I have to run and fix some dinner. I am making a new recipe I tried out while Rob was out of town. Its a Chinese Ginger & Scallion Noodle dish. Delish! Take care, and stop by again soon!

No comments: