Thursday, May 13, 2010

Finally....



I finally started on a new painting today. So, I don't have anything to show for this week, but hopefully will soon. I plan to spend more time listing new paintings on Ebay. I will still list new prints on Etsy, but probably won't be listing my painting there. Due to some changes they have made over the past year, I have pretty much fallen out of love with Etsy, and don't know if it will ever be the same again. A lot of sellers are feeling the same way.
Since I don't have anything creative to show you, I will end my post this week with an impromptu picture I took of my cat last week. Consider this your weekly dose of cuteness! Have a great weekend! I have a date with a pint of Haagen Dazs and the DVD of New Moon. ( :

2 comments:

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

is it just me, or does pudgy look a little extra pudgy in this pic? so cute! give her a big squeeze for me! ;)

Kitties & Cupcakes said...

Yes, it's because all her fat spreads out when she lays on her back. lol!