Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Spicy Burritos= nightmares

I remember this old episode of the Cosby Show, where Cliff Huxtable ate a huge sub sandwich before bed and had a nightmare as a result. I had a similar experience last night that began with a late supper of spicy burritos, and ended with a dream I had gone blind and another about being chased by a huge blue python snake that was hissing my name. I woke up at 2 am and had some antacid and luckily was able to get back to sleep. We have leftovers tonight, but I am eating a much earlier supper. 8 pm is way too late to finish supper.

I worked on some jewelry pieces yesterday and have a few tweaks and a few more to finish today. I should have them up in my Etsy store soon. I will also be offering prints of my artwork for sale this week. I am just waiting on the shipping supplies for them to arrive. I had to buy special mailers that are unbendable and get acid free archival cello sleeves for protection. My prints will also be in my Etsy store. I think I may have to redesign my banner too. I have hated it for a while. I go through phases with my banner. I would like to incorporate my painting and my jewelry into one banner in Photoshop. We'll see how it goes. Well, off to officially start my day. Hope you have a great Tuesday!

No comments: