Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Stray cats. Ugh.

Some of you may remember my lovely neighbors on the corner who once had about 4 cats roaming around the neighborhood. Well, after many calls to Animal Control from different neighbors and me, they kind of disappeared. They used to hang out in their yard and run in front of cars in the street. As a cat lover, this made me furious. Now, their kids and all their friends just hang out in their yard and run in front of cars. Seriously, they won't move out of the road if you are coming in your car. They think it is funny or something. One of the cats they set "free," who is an unfixed Tom, keeps coming by our house and schmoozing with my girl kitties at night through the windows. He was howling outside my window at 6 am this morning and woke me up. So, I have a plan. Tonight, I am going to go over to their house, poop in their bushes, then howl by THEIR window till they wake up. It's pay back time. Seriously though, why do people who can't even take care of their own children, "collect" and not care for a slew of pets also.
Okay, end of rant. And don't worry, I don't plan on actually pooping in anyone's bushes. I am grateful my computer is even working today. Rob's crashed last night. I started a new larger painting yesterday, and am super excited about the background. I totally let loose and let go of my anal painting ways. It felt good. Heck, I even FLUNG some paint. I let it drip down the canvas, and had a very good time. I hope to have a finished piece to show soon. Take care, and I hope everyone has working computers today and in the days to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Between pooping in the bushes and flinging paint (doesn't it feel good to let loose!?!), I am sort of at a loss for words on how to comment! Your post gave me a great laugh! I hope you have a great day!

Kitties & Cupcakes said...

It's a good thing I was flinging paint, and not poo! LOL