Tuesday, March 31, 2009

That stupid Conficker Worm...

So, it is 8:20 pm March 31st, and Rob's laptop just went wacky and we can't get it running properly. It is behaving like it has a virus, so it wouldn't surprise me if he has the Conficker April Fool's Day Worm. While I have McAfee on my computer and it is showing my Windows Updates are turned on, I am concerned I might also, as I can't seem to do anything on the Windows/Microsoft website. So, if you don't hear from me for a while, that may be the case. I am keeping my fingers crossed. The people that do this kind of crap are the scum of the earth. I have worse words to call them, but I will spare you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amen sister! I think mine has the worm, but I just found out I have a conterfiet copy of Microsoft, so am totally up the creek without a paddle. YIKES!!!