Thursday, March 12, 2009

I gave in....

...and cut my hair today. Is is still at or just under my chin in the front, but I had the stylist stack up my "wedge" in the back. The hair dryer time was killing me (seriously, the heat builds up till I feel faint), and I decided that I don't really think I would look very good with long hair anyways. I have an oval face. The longer my hair, the longer my face looks and the longer my nose looks too. My normal stylist wasn't available, but the one I had was nice. Ladies, if you want to feel good, getting a nice long shampoo, conditioning treatment, scalp massage, and having someone dote on you for a while is uplifting. I have been self conscious about my skin and noticed a new wrinkle this week and the first thing she said was how young I looked and what nice skin I had. She asked what I used on it, and I said, "Ummmm, prescription acne foam." LOL

I also got one of the cars vacuumed, cleaned, and polished. I have a pot of curry chicken stew in the slow cooker right now. Every time I make curry, I change up the recipe a bit...mainly because I forget what I put in it the previous time. This time I used a Cream of Chicken soup base mixed with curry spice, garlic, a bit of soy sauce, and.....drumroll.....a bit of honey. I have no idea what possessed me to put in honey. I love using coconut milk, but it doesn't agree with my stomach, or Rob's. So, for just a little natural sweetness, I tried honey. I'll let you know if it is edible. I don't plan on telling Rob it has honey in it till after he tastes it. I think it would weird him out. Well, enjoy the rest of your day!

No comments: