Wednesday, March 4, 2009

The sound of silence....

No, not the song by Simon & Garfunkel....but what you have experienced the past few days from me. LOL.

Not much going on here to talk about. I am finishing up some painted beads and pondering. The meeting I had at Keiser college went well, and they told me I could have my graphic design assoc. degree within about 13 months, but the cost is WAY more than we can afford. It is out of the question unless some miraculous thing suddenly makes us rich. So, I am looking into other options. It is just hard to make decisions to start anything, when we don't know how long we will be here. Rob could find a practice to buy in the next 3 months, or in 2 yrs. It is sort of driving me crazy. Okay, so maybe I am already crazy and it is must making me cranky instead. Thus, my lack of posting. So, stay tuned and send a prayer our way. We need all the prayers we can get. Have a wonderful Wednesday. At least Lost is on tonight!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lori, I'll be praying..

Hop over to my blog, I have something you might want to see!

LOTS of hugs
Angi

Katie said...

Hey, there's a huge lack of dentists in our neck of the woods. We need to travel about two hours ONE WAY to get to a dentist who accepts our insurance and is taking on new patients. Seriously. The ward is great up here, too.

Unknown said...

Katie, Rob is like an implanted wisdom tooth when it comes to leaving Florida. He's stubborn, has deep roots, and would take a lot of pulling, pushing, and possibly some scary looking tools to get him out of here. In other words, I'm stuck here. Orlando is as close to the Minneapolis atmosphere I've seen so far, so hopefully something will work out in that area.

Kitties & Cupcakes said...

Angi,thanks for posting that! I am happy to see the set together, since I made the pieces at different times. Hope it gets you noticed and brings in business! ( ;

Katie said...

Oh well, I tried. I really hope you find something soon. Did you know our old bishop, Bishop Schmidt is on Facebook? I remember he was a dentist. Maybe he has "connnections" in FL (even though he's in AZ) that could help you.