Friday, March 13, 2009

Yay!

Yay! I get to clean the OTHER car today! Hooray!

Just trying to give myself some motivation to actually go do it. It is warm and sticky out today, and cleaning the car isn't very fun when it induces profuse sweating.

Sorry I don't have any pics of new stuff to share this week. I have been too busy with cleaning, organizing, doing taxes, etc. to have time to make anything. Some of my previous posted beads are off to a new home this morning, so that's good. Bad news for the day...I woke up with a sore throat and now my nose is draining down my throat. I won't know if it is allergies or a cold for at least 24 hrs. I have been blessed to not be sick with colds or viruses throughout this whole season so far. I attribute it to the fact that I nearly bathe myself in hand sanitizer whenever I touch anything when I am out and about.

Well, have a lovely weekend. I hope to have some creating time this week. Bye!

No comments: