Monday, March 23, 2009

Another painting done!

I finished another painting today, and will post a pic tomorrow afternoon. In the morning, I will be headed to a new local farmer's market with a friend, then have to drop off our taxes. Today was busy, as Mondays always are. I am ready for bed! I woke up at 6:30 this morning and felt like I was going to have a heart attack, my heart was beating so hard. I had a dream that I was being cornered by a mountain lion and he was right in my face. I couldn't distract him with anything, and could see his teeth and feel his hot breath against my face. I knew that it was over. Right as he lunged at my head, I woke up. Thank goodness. The only time I actually died in my sleep I dreamed I was bitten by a poisonous snake. This was a lot scarier. No more Discovery Channel for me for a while! G'night!

No comments: