Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sweet Treat Cupcakes from Cold Stone Creamery



Saturday night, after we went out for supper, we stopped in at the Cold Stone Creamery in Stuart. As we parked the car, I was greeted by a poster on the front door advertising their new Sweet Treat Cupcakes. I about died right there! I love cupcakes, and I love ice cream, and now the two were coming together for one gorgeous delight to the eyes and stomach. I immediately said, " I am getting one of THOSE!" Sadly, when we went in, they said they didn't have them yet, but would next week. So, I immediately began scheming to go to the one in St. Lucie West this coming Sat. and bask in their wonderful cupcake-y-ness. There's only one problem. You have to buy a 9 pack. I am going to need 7 volunteers to share the leftovers after Rob and I finish ours. Mmmmm....you know you want one!
Monday is only a few hours away, and then another busy week begins. I will check in later. I have another set of ceramic beads to post. Just finished them around 6pm on Friday. In the meantime, enjoy a pic of these wonderful ice cream cupcakes!

No comments: