Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I like Wednesdays....

They are far better than Mondays. I was lucky enough to spend the morning and part of the afternoon with a good friend and her darling baby girl. We had a girls' day out to the mall and had lunch. I desperately needed some new shorts after consuming way too many cupcakes this year. I found one pair, and a lot of pairs I would have like to have had, but they were $50. Shouldn't shorts cost less since they are made with half the material? I think so. ( :

When I got home, I found a RAOGK (random act of glass kindness) package of lampwork beads in my mailbox from Pond Art Glass! They are super cool....really neat organic shapes with silvered ivory, greens, and either raku or terra glass. I am excited to put something together with them. If you get a chance (and make jewelry yourself), swing over to her Etsy shop and take a peek at her gorgeous work. Click here to visit her store!

We are having pancakes and sausage for supper, and then Lost is on! And....drumroll......I actually got some sleep last night! Finally! Hope everyone is having a nice Wednesday. 2 more days till another weekend.

No comments: