Friday, June 19, 2009

Can you hear the crickets chirping?

It has been really quiet here this week. On my blog, that is. Since we didn't get back till Monday night, I spent Tuesday cleaning and running errands. Wednesday I had to take the car to the mechanic on the other side of town, and run some more errands. I finally got started on some jewelry and painting on Thursday. I feel like my week was wasted.
I am really excited though, because I have been contacted by another art gallery, and they are interested in my jewelry, prints, and paintings. I will be busy as a bee working on an order for them. I will post the locations of where my artwork can be found soon. I will also be doing a change on my website so cut some costs. I will be switching to a cheaper, less frills host. I find I don't use it nearly as much as I do my blog and my etsy store. So, things will look a bit different.
Well, have a super weekend. I will be working tomorrow. Next week will be crunch time...and back to the mechanic...and to a Dr. appt. Yay.
( : Lori

No comments: