Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Upcoming vacation...

Hey everyone! Thanks for dropping in. I have been busy with custom orders again, and preparing for my upcoming vacation to visit my parents up north. I have a lot to do before I leave, and more things keep piling up, so hopefully I will keep my sanity. I think I need to get some kind of rocket pack that I can strap on my back to zip me around faster and get more done. Or maybe I just need a clone.
Anyways, I am trying to decide whether to put my Etsy store into vacation mode, or leave it open with an announcement that all orders will be shipped out after June 16th. I hate to lose sales and my visibility by closing it completely. Unfortunately, Etsy hasn't created my best ideal for vacation mode. It would be nice if people could still see your items, just not be able to add them to their cart. As it works now, your store shows up as completely empty.
So, if there is something you have been planning to buy, please do so no later than this Thursday, June 4th. Otherwise, any purchases will not be shipped out till after I return, after June 16th.
Have a wonderful week and I will chat with you soon!

No comments: