Friday, May 29, 2009

New Vintage Inspired Skeleton Key Necklaces







Here's a peek at the necklaces I will be adding to my Etsy store later tonight. I have added a few other pieces this afternoon, but am breaking to clean the house. Due to beads, it has been sorely neglected this week. I will be going out of town and closing down my store toward the end of next week, so if you want something, better snag it now! I will return and open up my store again on June 16th.
These necklaces feature real vintage skeleton keys, sterling silver, brass, and/or copper, lampwork, gemstones, crystals, hand made stamped pieces by me, bezel set taxidermy glass eyes, and other vintage findings and beads. Each one is a one of a kind piece and seems to have a story to it. I love the Twilight one! Well, have a wonderful weekend!

4 comments:

Cutieo00 said...

These are all so gorgeous! I hope I can get a teaching job this fall so that I can spoil myself with your jewelry. I love it :)

funky bag freak said...

Absolutely beautiful girl.

Thank you for visiting and your sweet comments. I'll be getting with you when you come back about the banner.

Hugs girl
Angi

Kayla said...

I love them! Especially the one at the top.

brassologie.com said...

I love ALL of these as they all have individual character and so much thought obviously went into them. Well done!