Friday, May 1, 2009

Black cat with looney birds painting




Here's the one painting I finished this week. I was feeling a bit uninspired, so I did a painting similar to one I did about 5 yrs ago, but changed up the color of the cat, made the birds a little stranger looking and played with swirling red paint in the background. The sides of the painting are painting black and white stripes that have been slightly sanded for a more primitive look. My black kitty, Tiny, loves to sit outside on the screened porch watching all the neighborhood birds taunt her. She would love to get her paws on one, but wouldn't know what to do with one if she did catch it! Hope you like the painting. I plan on listing my paintings on Ebay soon. I haven't used Ebay in years (to sell) so I need to learn all the changes and get a template together. I will post a link to auctions here once I get up and going. Enjoy your weekend! We are catching a movie and heading to Red Ginger restaurant for some yummy Thai food.

No comments: