Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I am still here...

For some odd reason, I can't get the capital letters to work in my title box. Weird. Anyway...I am still here. I have been plugging away at some custom stuff, having some consignment meetings, and all the fun housework. I can hardly believe it is Wednesday already! I have a few paintings in the works that are all at various stages of completion. I do believe I will be listing some of my other paintings either this Sunday or on Monday night again. My current ones end on Monday night. I am excited for "Lost" tonight! My hubby wants to watch American Idol instead...so I think we will be watching TV's in different rooms. LOL I love Idol, but NOTHING interrupts "Lost!" Well, hope everyone is having a nice week. The spring weather has been a little crazy in other areas of the country, so I hope everyone is safe. I can't remember the last time we had rain. We need it. So, if you have some extra, send it down to Florida. I'll trade you for a lizard!

2 comments:

Brandon and Cari (Sellers) Murdock said...

it's been raining here since last friday, so please TAKE IT AWAY!!!! ;) lol ...otherwise, we may be living in a boat before too long.

Unknown said...

Our grass is all brown and crunchy, and there are fires starting up all over the place. Hey, if you end up on a boat, why don't you sail on down this way for a visit? ( :