Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!



Happy Mother's Day to all the Mom's out there! We are having a busy day of church, then off to someone's house for an early dinner, but I just wanted to share my latest painting. I did it as a custom gift for someone at church who is in the nursing field. I will have prints available in my Etsy store. I have Ebay auctions on some paintings ending tomorrow night and will be listing some more. Still busy at work on some custom jewelry orders and sending some pieces off to an art gallery/boutique in Philly tomorrow. Enjoy what's left of the weekend, and stop in to see what's new when you get a chance!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Lori, that is gorgeous!! I love it!

Thank you for your sweet comment and support. It's been the encouragement I've needed this past week.

Hugs
Angi