Saturday, May 23, 2009

How are you spending your long weekend?




Hey everyone! This week went roaring by and Saturday is already here! There are probably a lot of people who are out of town this weekend, or out shopping, but don't forget that if you had planned on bidding on any of my paintings on Ebay, they end on Monday and Tuesday night. I will also be adding a new painting this Sunday evening. It took me all week to work on, and ended up completely different than what I had planned. Sometimes, I start on a background with an idea in mind, and once it is finished, it just lends itself to something else.
Here's a sneak peak at the painting. It is a large one this time and is a mixed media piece. The quote on it says, "Be humble, for you are made of earth. Be noble, for you are made of stars." It is a Serbian proverb, and I just love it. The colors are very rich and deep in this one!

1 comment: