Sunday, May 3, 2009

Listing my original paintings on Ebay starting Monday night!

Hey everyone! It's been a long, busy weekend, but I finally got around to getting some of my original paintings on Ebay. Years ago, when we still lived in Minneapolis, I used to sell my paintings on Ebay. I am giving it a go again, as it seems the Etsy crowd is more interested in prints. If it goes well, I will continue to do so. If not, they will end up in my Etsy store anyway. I am listing a few at a time to see what kind of audience I get. So, if you want to take a peek, they start at 10pm EST or 7PM on the West Coast. I listed my "Be Not Afraid" painting, "Parting is Such Sweet Sorrow" painting, and my new Black Cat with birds painting. Well, have a super week! I am going to be busy with some custom orders the next few weeks, so my posts may be on the slim side. Take care!
CLICK HERE TO SEE MY ITEMS ON EBAY!

No comments: