Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Ladies and Gentlemen...

I just turned the heat on in our house! I have been waiting for this day to come. It was in the low 50'2 when I got up this morning. I took the garbage out as Rob was leaving for work and exclaimed with joy, "It feels like Minnesota! No more sweat! Yay!"

Keep in mind it was 90 degrees here on Sat. I let the kitties out on the screen porch like I do every morning, and they came back in after a short time. Apparently, their fur coats were not helping much. The house got cool last night and I woke up in a kitty sandwich. I had one cat on each side of me, laying nearly on top of me.

I am preparing for my trip up north next month and bought some gloves yesterday. I really need to get some socks and winter weather shoes. I can't really show up wearing sandals. Luckily, I kept my winter coat, and so did Rob.

Well, I have a busy day ahead working on a jewelry order and taking pics of new products. Have a super week!

No comments: