Friday, October 17, 2008

Still pluggin' away!

It is nearly 11 PM, and I am still working. I now have 6 days to prepare for the two new Farmer's Markets I will be doing. The first is on Friday from 9-2 in Vero Beach at the Heritage Center, and the second is the one in Ft. Pierce. I had to really work on increasing my stock, so not only am I making a ton of stuff, but I am also busy making new labels, adding some new products, and getting my displays ready. I am also working on my two jewelry orders at the same time. Monday I will be working on some perfumes, and I am really excited about that. The bottles I found are absolutely adorable. I can't wait to reveal them!
So, in other words, like I said below...you probably still won't hear from me much for a while more as I am still suffering from "way too much to do" syndrome!

Oh, I almost forgot...I have been accepted to sell my jewelry and bath & body line on a new juried website launching next month called Lollishops! I am very excited. I still need to swing on over there and do a lot of reading and learning. It looks like a great marketplace.

Hope you all have a nice weekend. I will be busy labeling tomorrow. Exciting, huh?

No comments: