Thursday, November 13, 2008

Just checkin' in...

Sorry for the silence this week. A close family member has been going through a very difficult time and thus, blogging has been a very low priority. I am preparing for my trip up north next weekend to visit my parents and it will be my first time ever flying by myself. I wish there was a book out there as good as the Twilight series that would take my mind off the flight. Nothing scary or depressing. I need something lighthearted. Of course, the last time I flew, I had so much anxiety that I couldn't even concentrate on looking at a beading magazine. The slightest bit of turbulence sends me into a state of "we are all going to die" panic. After the flight, I have to rent a car and drive 3 hrs. to my parents. I have already decided that if it is snowing, there is no way in Hades that I am driving that night. I will have to get a hotel. It is supposed to be in the 30's when I get there. I haven't experienced much colder than 45 in a very long time, so that will be weird. I am shivering just thinking about it!
I will be closing both of my Etsy stores (putting them into vacation mode) while I am gone so that I don't have to worry about people not reading that I am out of town. So, if you REALLY need something, do so before the 22nd. I will not be back till late on the 30th.

No comments: