Saturday, November 15, 2008

Stress Dreams...

Well, I had another flying dream last night, but this one wasn't very pleasant, compared to the one I had last week. This time, in order to fly, I had this weird red balloon-like thing. It sort of resembled a parachute. I had to run really fast, jump into the air while getting wind under the red thing, and then kick my legs a bunch. I kept falling out of the sky, and it was very cloudy a spooky looking. After that dream, I dreamed about my upcoming trip. First, I forgot my plane ticket (completely forgot to check in when I got there) then couldn't find the plane. We stopped to check on the type of rental car I would have, and it was a humongous van that I was terrified to drive. After testing out the van (in which I couldn't even reach the pedals and crashed into something) I realized I had missed my plane altogether. I woke up at 8 am....tired.

Hopefully I will be able to relax a bit today. We are headed to the Pineapple Festival in Jensen Beach. We haven't been there before, so don't know what to expect. At least there will be some yummy fried food on hand. I feel an elephant ear craving coming on! I am also going to stop in at Barnes & Noble to get something to read on the plane.

I am getting released from my calling working as the secretary and personal progress person in Young Women's at church tomorrow. The bishop called last night to tell me. The are reorganizing everything, and I don't know if there will be something else they will call me to or not. With all the craziness that comes along with the holidays, I am a bit relieved. I will miss working with the gals though. It has been fun. Well, off to enjoy my Saturday. Hope you enjoy yours!

2 comments:

molly and geoff archibald said...

hey, are you needing a place to crash after you fly in? we'd love to have you over!

Kitties & Cupcakes said...

Ya, know, right before I came to my blog, I was looking on priceline at hotels. My plan had been to get in and pick up my rental car at 4:30 then head over to Marshfield. Except, now I am freaked about driving in the dark 3 hrs. and having psycho deer running out in front of my. We may have alligators down here, but at least they don't run out in front of your car. I will definitely give it some thought. My parents would worry less!