Friday, November 7, 2008

Lucid flying dreams.....



Every once in a great while, I have a flying dream. They happen maybe once a year if I am lucky, and mine occurred last night. It was so realistic, that when I woke up around 3 am to use the bathroom, I still believed I could fly. The funny thing was, in my dream, there was a secret phrase I had to say in my mind in order for me to take off. Only certain people knew the phrase. So, here it is, 3 am, and I am walking down the dark hallway to the bathroom, saying this phrase over and over in my head so I don't forget it. I was convinced that if I remembered it, I could fly when I woke up in the morning. How funny is that! I was quite sad when I awoke this morning to find that it was all a delusion. I always tell Rob that when I die, and pass to the other side, I hope that I can fly. If I could pick any cool new super power, that would be it. I mean, think of all the gas money I could save!

LASTLY, DON'T FORGET THE EMBRACE BATH & BODY ETSY SALE ENDS MONDAY AT MIDNIGHT!

No comments: