Saturday, October 24, 2009

Crash, fail.


My lovely computer crashed on me this morning. I had been up most the night, tossing and turning. I got my regular flu show yesterday morning, and my art hurt so bad I couldn't get comfortable enough to sleep. I took an ibuprofin at 6am, went back to bed, and woke up at 9 am. I turned my computer on, and chaos ensued. Three hours later, it is fixed and everything is reinstalled. What a pain in the butt. I also had a fever this morning....another side effect of the shot.
I am hoping the day improves. Sadly, it is half over already! I am still in my pajamas, and it is noon.
I did finish another painting yesterday, and hope to get it photographed and listed soon.
I added this new graphic art design art print to my Etsy store last night. I have it available in blue, tan, black, and green. I had to do something humorous to lift my spirits!
Have a great weekend!

No comments: