Sunday, October 25, 2009

Glad the weekend is over


I usually don't say I am glad a weekend is over, but this one wasn't very pleasant. After I posted about the computer crash, etc....my husband came home and informed me that he had been rear ended by a tail-gater. So, we will be down to one car this week, and that one car is the non-dependable one. The good car got smashed up. It was only a matter of time. People here in Florida drive like a bunch of nutzos. Sadly, I may end up missing the bead show in Orlando I have been planning on going to for months. I haven't gotten to go in 2 yrs. I am considering renting a car for a day so I can go. I will just have to see how the week pans out. A good friend of mine has had a loss in her family, and I just found out. It's been a rather sad weekend.
Hopefully I will have something more positive to share this week. For now, I will just leave you with a pic of my newest painting. Still stuck on the bird theme. LOL

1 comment:

Tara said...

I just love your Etsy shop! Awesome artwork and such cute jewelry! I just started a giveaway blog: http://dandygiveaway.blogspot.com. Let me know if you would like info on being featured. My email is: dandygiveaway@gmail.com.