Thursday, October 8, 2009

I made the front page on Etsy this morning!

I haven't been on the front page in literally....wait for it.....YEARS. But, my earrings were on this morning at 3:30 am. Sadly, we were all probably sleeping. LOL I don't know how to share the screen shot though.

Yesterday, I started working a painting, got really mad at it, then got called in to the dentist (my husband) for a cleaning. I ended up coming home with a shiny new filling too. He does such a good job, I didn't feel a thing!

This morning, I woke up to find a few of my 1 gallon water jugs in our food storage had spontaneously exploded....all over in the cupboards above the laundry machines. Water was EVERYWHERE. Then, I went to open a plastic bottle of Dr. Pepper, and it blew up all over me and the carpet. I hadn't even jiggled it at all. Very odd. I am hoping the day improves, and there are no more liquid explosions in this house! Have a terrific Thursday!

No comments: