Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hello October...nice of you to visit!

I feel as if October sneaked up on me when I wasn't looking. He tapped me on the shoulder this morning and I jumped. "When did you get here?" I asked him. I seriously thought I had a few more days left of September.
I started my Christmas shopping this week, and am doing my best to shop online, purchasing from handmade artists this year. Being one myself, I know we have been hit pretty hard. I appreciate unique gifts and am always finding items I like on Etsy and Artfire. If there's anyone on your list you aren't sure about this year, see what you can find for them that is handmade! Stay home and avoid the chaos at Walmart the day after Thanksgiving and shop from the comfort of your home...with a nice cup of hot chocolate. I won't tell if you sneak another piece of pumpkin pie for breakfast! I promise!
Well, have a fabulous month. Halloween is just around the corner. I suppose he's going to try to scare me too. That's his job!
As always, I will be adding new prints, paintings, and even some new jewelry to my Etsy stores. If you have any custom requests, let me know!

No comments: