Thursday, August 27, 2009

Doodle - E - Doo


I was in a bit of a funk today, and couldn't decide on what to paint, so I sat down with my new Pitt art pen, my drawing pad, and some cookies and enjoyed an afternoon of doodling. It helped me get out of my funk, get my mind off of things, and relax. I have been wanting to do some drawings and/or doodles and color them digitally, so I went crazy with Photoshop, and here is my colorful doodle of the day. There will probably be more in the future, as I really enjoyed doing this. I felt like I could "channel" the style I used to use when I made lampwork glass beads, and put it on paper. I finished a painting yesterday, that ended up looking like a self portrait. I will share more about that later. It's kind of a funny story! Anywho, here's my doodle-e-doo!

3 comments:

Jill Piteo said...

I sure wish I could "Doodle-E-Doo" like that. You have such a gift! Thanks for sharing!

Kitties & Cupcakes said...

Thanks Jill! I just went and got a few different sizes of art pens to play with. I am excited to make more!

Kayla said...

Ooh, I love the style of it!