Thursday, August 20, 2009

I'm sick of being sick.

During the 3 yrs. we have lived down in FL, I have had maybe one cold, and it lasted a very short time. I have had other ailments, but nothing like what took over my body on Tuesday morning. I noticed I felt really tired on Monday, and by the time I woke on Tuesday, I felt like a train wreck. As far as I know, my lovely husband brought "it" home from work. He is such a sharing person. LOL. I have had a runny nose, cough, fever, fatigue, wheezing, and generally feeling like crud. I may have the H1N1 (swine flu) virus, but I guess I am not supposed to get tested unless I start to have complications. So, I have quarantined myself to the house. Michael's is losing a lot of money this week! LOL I do have an order of more canvases on the way from www.dickblick.com, so that's something to look forward to. I won't be buying canvas from Michael's anymore, since the last one I got was all warped and goofy looking. It is totally un-usable.
I did finish one painting this week so far, but was hoping to get a lot more done. I just haven't felt like doing anything. The germs are having a party in my body, without my permission. Apparently, they are having WAY too much fun since I feel so wiped out. Hopefully after a few more mosh pits and the bunny hop, they will tire themselves out and head home. Did you hear that germs? You have had one too many and need to call it a day!
Well, here's hoping everyone is feeling a heck of a lot better than me. If I sprout a snout and a curly tail, I will let you know.

No comments: