Monday, December 29, 2008

Kitty Cat Induced Insomnia...

OH MY GOSH. If I don't get a normal night's sleep in the next day or so, I may go postal. The past few nights, my black kitty Tiny has been waking me up at 3 or 4 am in the morning. Once I am awake, I can't go back to sleep. She tries to get in my window, behind the blinds and makes all sorts of ruckus. Then she walks across my pillow, narrowly missing my head. Lastly, she seems to think it is perfectly normal to take a very loud bath, while sitting at the foot of my bed. She is driving me batty.

I worked on some jewelry to try to relax after I got home from Church yesterday, so I will hopefully have some pictures to share today or tomorrow. I had my first day teaching the 7 yr. olds yesterday, and that was entertaining. I only had three of them, but my class will be much larger next week.

Well, I have a bunch of errands to run, including going to the grocery store....which I hate doing. Sometimes I wonder if I am the only person who loathes going there. I hate spending money on food, trying to avoid being hit by someone's cart, getting stuck in an aisle full of people pondering soup labels, and getting to the checkout and realizing I forgot one of the main ingredients in my recipe. I am not the type to make everyone behind me wait while I run to get it, so that usually means another trip to the store the next day. I just want to get the heck out of there. Yup, I am a freak. Does anyone else feel like this, or am I totally alone in my Freak-dom?

No comments: