Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Universal Studios Orlando pics




Well, I promised some pics of us at Universal, and these are the 3 I am "willing" to share. I was making horrid faces or looked fat in the other ones. LOL. Seriously.
The Christmas tree was inside the Mall at Millenia and was gargantuan. I have never seen one so big and I have no idea how they got it in there, let alone, decorated it! The other is out side the Revenge of the Mummy ride with some pharoh guy on stilts (who never smiled and had very creepy contacts in that made his eyes look black). The last one is Rob doing his best to look horrified. I think he did a pretty good job. The Jaws ride was kinda stupid, but like the girl that I am...I screamed anyways. I was probably more afraid of being on a boat than I was of the fake bloody mouthed shark that kept attacking the boat! I hate being on boats!

No comments: