Monday, December 8, 2008

Thank goodness Monday is over....

Mondays are never my favorite days, and I am glad tomorrow will be another day. I have only 100 pages left of "The Host" but I heard it had an ending that will make me cry, so I will hold off on that for now. I was already in a crying mood today. There are a few people I know right now who are going through some very difficult times. Sometimes I just feel overwhelmed that I can't do much to help. The news is depressing, so I have stopped watching it. I am tired of hearing about the economy.
So, with all this on my mind, I sat on my back screened in porch tonight...in the dark, and listened to these two songs over and over again....and cried a little. They are from the new Twilight soundtrack and I adore them. Hopefully I will get over the crying thing when I listen to them though. Here they are...enjoy...

No comments: