Monday, September 22, 2008

I got derailed....

I tried my hardest to get everything on my to do list done today, but alas....I was derailed. A neighbor I had never met stopped to talk to me for quite a while when I was leaving this morning, Rob's wallet was located and I had to go pick it up (this was one of the few good things that happened today), the Honda dealership wouldn't make an extra key for me (Rob lost his) because I am not listed on the title, then when I asked them to check why our SRS light was on, they said it needs a $300 repair to fix something affecting the airbag system. So, my quick 1o minute planned key making pit stop turned into an hour. I never got lunch. I finally got home and exchanged cars and went to Tire Kingdom with the Neon, and they refused to touch it. I won't even go into that. So, the Neon is still "broken" and the Honda needs repairs. If only I had a pair of sparkly red shoes I could click together and go wherever I needed.....that would be perfect. They wouldn't require gas, deplete the ozone, or result in expensive repairs. There is a possibility I could upset a nasty witch, or end up on What Not to Wear. Now THAT would be a tough decision....a new $5000 wardrobe, or my currently small and depressing one but I would keep my sparkly traveling shoes. I think I would pick the shoes....

No comments: