Tuesday, September 9, 2008

The ideas are piling up...


I have Stick It notes all over my computer desk right now, with jewelry design sketches on them. My muse was gone for a while, and now that she( or maybe it is a he....) has returned, I don't have the time. I did order some beads online last night and hope I have time to get to them once they arrive. I spent yesterday coming up with two new Lip Tint shades and part of today taking pics of them. I need to take pics of the product itself and the swatch. I took pics of them on my own lips today. Do you have any idea how hard it is to take pictures of your own face? I felt like a dork. I need to find myself a real model....someone who has nicer lips than me. So the new shades should finally arrive in our Etsy store any day now. They will also be added to our wholesale line.

The rest of the day I spent cleaning. Rob informed me last night that were are having company tonight, so I had to quickly come up with a menu and start making the house look more presentable.

Anyway, here is a pic of one of the pendant bead I ordered that I intend to wire wrap into a super cool necklace!

No comments: