Wednesday, September 10, 2008

My new favorite Lip Tint Color...Inspired by Twilight!




Vamp: A sexy cool toned red with a hint of wine that was inspired by my favorite book series at the moment...Twilight! One of my favorites colors yet! ** See the pic of it on my lips for an example. I am fair with warm skin tones, and blonde hair, unlike Bella. LOL!**

I seem to be behind again this week. Yesterday I spent most of the day cleaning and preparing for dinner guests that canceled last minute, then wasn't feeling well and conked out on the couch around 7:30 and didn't wake up till almost 9. Went to bed. This morning I spent taking pics, then got derailed by a flat tire when I went to run errands. Hopefully tomorrow will be more productive. Thanks for stopping by...make sure to check out my Embrace Bath & Body Etsy store to see the two new lip tints! I also added some lemon cream Whipped Body Frosting.

No comments: