Thursday, February 5, 2009

Brrrrr!

My toes are froze! It is super cold out for Florida today. It got into the mid 20's last night, and you could feel it whenever you got close to a wall or window. Keep in mind that most houses in FL have tile floors, and not the best insulation and you can guess why I am cold. At least we have heat. I am grateful for that. As usual for FL though...the sun is shining.
Not much to say today. I am still in my jammies and need to get around and run some errands. Then it's paintin' time! Of course, our printer is being all spazzy again, so I need to call HP and possibly switch it out at Office Max. I hate calling HP. I usually get someone who acts and talks like a robot and calls me Ma'm. I feel too young to be called Ma'm. Maybe I will fight back by repeatedly calling the guy Sir. I will say it over and over till it gets on his nerves. Or maybe Dude would be funnier. LOL! Stay warm, and stay tuned...

2 comments:

Kristina said...

Love your blog, Lori! Great jewelry, too. I am so excited to be in touch. My blog is tkjones0312.blogspot.com but so not as creative as yours.

Kitties & Cupcakes said...

Hey lady! Thanks so much! I will save your blog to my fav's and go take a gander. ( :