Monday, February 16, 2009

Happy Monday!

I woke up today, and the first thing an announcer on the news said was, "It looks like pea soup outside today." Not exactly what you want to hear on a Monday. Was it raining green goo? Was there a strange green fog in the air? It was the single weirdest weather comment I have ever heard on the news. I looked outside. It was a little cloudy. I am beginning to think she had one of those moments where something completely odd and nonsensical comes out of your mouth, and you think, "what the heck did I say that for?" Then you want to hide in a hole.

Well, I should get on with my day, which includes my despised Monday trip to the grocery store. I did finish my set of paintings and hope to get some good pics of them today. I will share them later.

No comments: