Saturday, February 7, 2009

Chicken Wings...

I used to hate chicken wings, but for some odd reason, I came to like them about a month ago. Now I crave them all the time. It is my turn to pick where we eat tonight, and it is always a tough decision. I really want some wings though. Mmmmmmm

I started working on a 6 piece round canvas set of paintings yesterday, and of course the original idea I had went out the window. It didn't go the way I wanted it to, so I opted for something else. That seems to always happen when I paint. It is frustrating. I got mad and yelled at the paint a bit, then just let it have its way. Now I need to head to Michaels and see if they have the color of blue that I ran out of. Who knows when I will finish the set, but I plan on listing it when it is finished. Have a happy Saturday!

No comments: