Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Ruh Roh!

(said in Scooby Doo voice)

So, I am sitting here listing some new jewelry in my Artfire store (you can click on the link over in the right hand column) and got a bad sugar craving. There's nothing in the house....except a jar of icing hiding in the cupboard. I don't do this very often, but it does happen. I decided to eat some straight from the jar. I purchased a new Pillsbury reduced sugar vanilla kind and decided to give it a try. It tastes fine....but the texture is kind of yucky. It isn't as creamy as the regular kind and kind of feels like runny taffy in your mouth. It grossed me out (I have texture issues) but I kept eating it anyway. Then, I look at the label after a few spoonfuls and realize it says, "Excess consumption may have a laxative effect." Ummm....how much is excess? I may be in trouble....
Off to list some more jewelry. I am not eating anymore yucky icing, that's for sure!

No comments: