Wednesday, February 4, 2009

New Rain Cloud necklace and earrings in my Artfire store..





Every cloud as a silver lining.
That can mean a few things. It is a reminder that when we are having hard times, they won't last forever. It can also mean that from difficult trials in our lives, we become stronger and more wise.
Here's my ode to silver lined clouds...a necklace and earrings made of sterling silver and dreamy pale aqua crystal rain drop beads.

On another note...the yucky 50% less sugar icing/frosting got to me. I have been ill the rest of the night. The silver lining in this is that at least I learned ahead of time that it could have a "laxative effect if eaten in large amounts." I could have made cupcakes with it and gave it to someone. Nothing like giving the gift of bowel problems. Maybe I could crush some Immodium AD tablets and sprinkle it on top of the frosting to combat the problem. Hey....they ARE mint flavored. ( :

Today I really wanted to paint. Tomorrow I am seriously going to. Seriously. No...really...I am. I have these super cool 10 inch circle canvases and I am going to go to work on those. Well, off to bed. "Lost" just ended and now my mind is tired from trying to figure out the newest episode. G'night!

No comments: